Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Movie Review: Eagle Eye

B and I decided that we needed to take last night off (I'm a type A workaholic, which means I don't stop going until 11:30 most nights), so we rented a few movies. We ended up watching "Eagle Eye" with my parents, and we all give it our approval. I really enjoyed the fast-paced action (who doesn't like a great car chase ending with huge wreckers throwing cars around like toys) and unusual storyline. The plot is a cross between I, Robot and Enemy of the State, both movies I love. This is an action/suspense movie with a heart...the ending revolves around hard choices, and a few brave and unselfish acts from surprising sources. Definitely worth watching.

Disclaimer *There is some swearing in this movie, and a LOT of intense action.

No comments:

Post a Comment