Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oliver's Labels:Review


A while back, I was contacted by Oliver's Labels. They offered to send me some of Stick-eez no-iron clothing labels to review, and I enthusiastically said "YES!" I actually won some of their original labels a few months ago and am loving them, so I was really excited to try out their new product. They have a huge selection of designs. I let Amelia choose her favorite, Nature. When the labels came, they sent me a sheet of clothing labels, plus a sampler of their other products.

My favorite feature is that the labels are fully washable. The original labels go through the dishwasher, no problem. I've labeled all our sippies, and they've gone through the dishwasher nearly every day for the past month. They look good as new.

When I received the clothing labels, I immediately labeled Amelia's coats and ran them through a desperately needed wash the next day. I was skeptical that the labels would last, but they came through perfectly. It's almost like they become one with the fabric.


Another great feature is the "Found It" code. Amelia's labels came with a code that, if lost, whoever finds her item can enter the code on the website and Oliver's Labels will send me an email. Oliver's Labels acts as an intermediary, so I never have to reveal any personal information in order to get her item back. The best part is, the "Found It" option is totally free!

Visit Oliver's Labels to browse their full collection of labels. They'd be great for labeling your kids' stuff for camp and sports, baby gear, shoes, etc. And they're not just for kids! They have a fashion line for hip adults, as well as solid colors. I use the solid labels on my spendy stainless steel water bottles.

Thank you, Oliver's Labels, for the opportunity to try your fantastic products!

No comments:

Post a Comment