Friday, March 20, 2009

God Works All Things For Good


It seems that lately God has placed several people in my life who are going through really tough circumstances and events. Perhaps He knows that now that I've made it through my latest period of testing and sharpening, I'm ready to encourage others. Or perhaps I was so caught up in my own situation before that I didn't see the other hurting people right in front of me. Whatever the case, I pray that God will use me as a comfort and encouragement to those in my life who are struggling or broken-hearted. To those of you who are feeling discouraged, crushed, confused, are hurting and in dire straits, I offer this devotional on the life of Joseph. His story is a great example of the truth that while not all things are good, God can and will use all things for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment