Monday, April 19, 2010

Just When You Think You're "Over It"

Just throwing it out there that the next few weeks will be tough for me. I'm super excited for the blessings and miracles that my friends are welcoming this month, but it's bitter-sweet and emotional, too. So if you know me "in real life" bear with me. I've been dreading this month for 8 months, I'll get through it and be able to look forward again to my own happy blessing a few months farther down the road, but that doesn't make this month any easier...

2 comments:

  1. If you are referring to what I think you are, I know how you feel!! I always have a hard time in January and May when they happened, but also have a hard time in August and December when they should have been having birth dates. Don't know if we will ever get over it!! But I know how you feel and think that it is good to feel, even if it is hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, baby's due date would have been April 28th, so it's coming up...thanks for sharing, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one.

    ReplyDelete