Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Top Ten: Reasons I'm Proud Of Myself This Summer

My blog has been really boring lately, which is good as it means I've drastically cut back on my computer time, but I suppose I'd better throw out a little tid-bit before I lose all my followers...so here's a random top ten list:

Top Ten Reasons I'm Proud of Myself This Summer:

1) Stripping wallpaper and painting a whole room while B was gone for the weekend.

2) Going a whole summer without air-conditioning.

3) Back on a bike after ten years of fear following an accident.

4) Figuring out how to manage a small business.

5) Finding ways to fit extra expenses into the household budget.

6) Giving up my favorite DirectTV channels to save some money.

7) Successful vegetable garden.

8) Deciding to host a foreign exchange student after several years of considering the possibility.

9) Learning to be more content with what I have: staying out of the mall and not tuning in to makeover and style shows helps!

10) Spending more quality time with my children, and less time on the computer and on household chores.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You do have a lot to be proud for! You go girl! : )

    ReplyDelete