Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday Truth

It's 9:30 am and the girls and myself are still in our jammies! I've been really struggling lately with getting the day started. Yesterday I did great. I got up with B in the morning, had breakfast with Amelia, and had most of my daily chores done by noon, including a workout and a shower. It felt great, and I had so much energy the whole day. Then I sabotaged myself by staying up too late reading "Eclipse", and am really dragging this morning. Which of course leads to guilt for being lazy, which leads to more dragging. I'm trying really hard to get back to my New Year's plan of getting to bed on time, and starting my day on the right track. I've struggled with mornings my whole life, but especially now that I have kids and tend to stay up even later to get in some "me time". So that's my dirty little secret for the day...What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment