Sunday, December 6, 2009

Holiday Wish List Meme

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year? a SodaStream home fountain pop machine, Flirt! perfume from Kohls, MukLuk slippers, anything from Tamar on etsy, and an antique lantern
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received? Either the homemade Cabbage Patch Kids my mom made me, or the dollhouse my dad made me
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle? I'd hoped to learn to knit gloves or mittens for this year's gifts but didn't get around to it.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child? books
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year? A gumball machine and Princess movies
6. What is your favorite holiday food? lefse
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays? a scarf and a stocking
8. What is your favorite holiday movie? Elf! But I also love White Christmas, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, and Home Alone
9. Favorite holiday song? O Holy Night
10. Favorite holiday pastime? decorating and wrapping gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment